NEOP brings together professors, researchers and managers to foster the generation and dissemination of applied knowledge in organizational studies, organizational behavior, people management and labor relations. It also:
• Brings together organizations and GV to generate initiatives and projects that are of common interest;
• Encourages the participation of executives in academic life;
• Provides visibility for the studies that are produced in this field.
Projects and research
• Continuity of the Legacy Project: it trains professionals for the people management area, in a partnership with the Personnel Management Strategic Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce.
• Research projects:
– The future of work: impacts and challenges for organizations in Brazil, which is developed in a partnership with PwC
– Work force aging, developed in partnership with PwC
– Research into and the Subject of Human Rights in Large Enterprises, in a partnership with the Law School
– Applied Research into Female Entrepreneurs for Avon, in a partnership with GVcenn
– Research entitled “Employer Branding: the attributes of employer attractiveness” with 937 executives, in a partnership with Talenses
Panels and workshops
• “Diversity and Gender” panel, developed in a partnership with Avon
• Workshop (paid) “Expertise in learning: impacts in corporate education” – Fernando Jucá (org. Germano G. Reis)
• Preventing and Fighting Moral Harassment Day for 65 units of the Municipal Health Department (free event), conducted by Maria Ester de Freitas.